Plan An Event
Have an idea for an alumni event that you don't see on our calendar of upcoming activities? Would you like to bring together all the Pioneers living and working in your region? Perhaps your company employs many UW-Platteville graduates and you'd like us to host a luncheon at your workplace. Or maybe you'd like to reunite with old friends and classmates right here on campus, the place where your friendships began.
The Alumni Association is here to help! We sponsor reunions, receptions and other events both on and off campus. Whether it's a reunion for your class, residence hall, club or organization, or a get-together with fellow alumni in your region, we can get the ball rolling.
Here are some of the things we can do to make your event happen:
- Send out all mailings (save-the-date postcards, invitations, etc.)
- Receive and maintain all registration information
- Reserve facility space for your event
- Select a caterer and handle menu details
- Provide great UW-Platteville door prizes.
For more information about planning an alumni event, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) UWP-ALUM or (608) 342-1181. We're here for you!